Would you like to become an official PKS Child Project?

Jun 19, 2008 at 8:17 PM
Hi Xavier,

I'd like to extend an invitiation to you to make this server side reencoding project an official PKS Child Project.  Some of the benefits include your project being editorialized on our CodePlex project site as well as a feature page for your project similar to this example: http://www.codeplex.com/pks/Wiki/View.aspx?title=Nintex .  We agree that server side reencoding is extremely important for a robust podcasting platform and we'd likely want to bring this feature into our core offering.  Let me know if you are interested by sending me an email to pkscpn@microsoft.com

Thanks!
Chevas Balloun
PKS Release Manager

Coordinator
Jun 19, 2008 at 8:54 PM

Chevas,

I would love to make the server side reencoding project an official PKS Child Project. Can you migrate over my current project page or do I need to create a new one?

If you have looked at my source you will realize that this project has a ways to go before it is ready to be integrated with the core offering. However I will be working toward that goal over the next few weeks. Air Products wants to have a stable reencoding feature implemented and supporting most imaginable file types before starting our test pilot of the PKS system.  

PS that email bounces back as undeliverable

Thanks,
Xavier Keil